Who needs a to-do list anyways? oh, that's right... I do!
If you would have asked me 2 weeks ago what my to-do list constisted of, I would have probably shrugged my shoulders and sipped on my wine... but here I am now
I have 5 days left in Indiana - yes, FIVE.
| packing is a lot easier with a glass of merlot :) |
So here it is...
3. Doctor's appointment to get a recommendation for an endocronologist in Iowa
4. Finishing packing. Shoes, clothes, a ginormous tote of hair products, my stock in Bath and Body Works, and Jewelry that filled a 14 gallon Rubbermaid tote.
5. Find a place to live. Minor detail, ya know. Ok but really. I'm going to find a place this weekend. I must.
6. Get a few last minute things to take with me.
7. Finalize any paperwork for the new job.
8. Get my nephew Brady a birthday gift - he's 2 on the 19th!
9. Grab dinner with a couple friends.
10. Go through storage and some boxes at my mom's.
11. Clean out the trunk of my car. This will take the entire 5 days, alone. :)
12. Say a few goodbyes.
13. Visit Harry's. You know, that local estabilishment was my second home while I was at Purdue so it's only fair to say goodbye to him as well.
14. Oh, and work 4 more 8+ hour days at my current job.
Prayers are apprecaited over the next couple of days as I tackle this to-do list,
especially number 12.
No comments:
Post a Comment